The first ever Healthy Buffalo 3-point shootout is set for 7:30 pm this Saturday!
Who’s the master of the three? As commissioner of the Healthy Buffalo leagues I hear that a lot. Now we have the platform to settle the debate. Our 3-point shootout will be 100% legit and go as follows:
- There will be five ball racks stationed around the 3-point line with four basketballs in each rack.
- Each rack will have three regular basketballs worth 1-point and one red, white and blue money ball worth 2-points.
- Contestants will have one minute to shoot all 20 basketballs.
- The top three men and women will advance from the first round to a final shootout in the second round.
- The winner of the men’s and women’s competition will each take home an awesome bowl trophy and eternal bragging rights and a spot in the history books for winning the first ever Healthy Buffalo 3-point shootout.
Hear are contestants for each bracket:
Men’s: Josh Becker, Mark Gross, Shawn Satarian, Nick Jarmusz, Will Castro, Mike Bennett, Z Smith, Aris Schultz, Mark Giordano, Nelson Thornton, Mark Ward, Roy Wallace, Darrik Castronova, Jerry Shanley, Rod Middleton.
Women’s: Rachelle Matthys, Clarissa Matias, Brittany Perry, Cara Gustafson, Magan Campbell, Tara Topolski, Shyasha Spencer, Christina Morris.
Stick around after the shootout to check out the Tournament of Champions $1000 finale following immediately after the contest!