*** REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! ***
REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
This is a 30 & Over Men’s Basketball League. Registration is limited to 32 players. On opening night the 32 players will be split into two groups of 16 based on skill level, height and position. Each of those groups will then split into three teams for the night and rotate playing games for 1-1.5 hours. At the end of the time frame two captains will be selected from the players to choose two teams of eight for the season. The same process will determine the rosters on the second slot of players. Regular league games will begin the second week.
WHAT: 5-on-5 Full Court Basketball League
WHERE: Knights of Columbus #3076 @ 1530 Kenmore Avenue, Buffalo NY 14216
WHEN: Thursday Nights, 8:30pm-11:00pm, starting March 2, 2017
WHO: Men 30 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Competitive & Recreational
REGISTRATION: Early Registration $50 / Late Registration $55
EXISTING HB PLAYERS: $40 (Does not include jersey)
REFEREE FEE: $40 per game, per team.
For more information contact us via email at email@example.com!
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO 30 & OVER LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Eight weeks plus playoffs.
- Season ending NBA style 3-Point Shootout.
- Shot clock starting in the last minute of the first half.
- Two IAABO certified referees for every game.
- Stat tracking.
- Video Recorded Finale & Other Highlights
- Iconic Healthy Buffalo game day jerseys.
- Online standings and statistics.
- Live facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Warm-up music played between games.
- Season ending awards.
WATCH THE HEALTHY BUFFALO PROMOTIONAL VIDEO: