REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
This league is individual entry only and capped at 48 registrants. On opening night, following a round-robin tournament of randomly selected players, six captains will draft the teams for the season.
WHAT: 5-on-5 Full Court Basketball League
WHERE: Knights of Columbus #3076 @ 1530 Kenmore Avenue, Buffalo NY 14216
WHEN: Tuesday Nights, 7:45 pm-11:00 pm, starting February 12th, 2019
WHO: Men 30 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Competitive & Recreational
REGISTRATION: Early Registration $50 / Late Registration $55
EXISTING HB PLAYERS: Early Registration $40 / Late Registration $45 (Does not include jersey)
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo.
REFEREE FEE: $40 per game, per team.
For more information contact us via email at email@example.com!
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO 30 & OVER LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Eight weeks plus playoffs.
- Season ending NBA style 3-Point Shootout.
- Shot clock starting in the last minute of the first half.
- Two IAABO certified referees for every game.
- Stat tracking.
- Video Recorded Finale & Other Highlights
- Iconic Healthy Buffalo game day jerseys.
- Online standings and statistics.
- Live facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Warm-up music played between games.
- Season ending awards.
WATCH THE HEALTHY BUFFALO 30 & OVER PROMOTIONAL VIDEO: