Get ready for this exciting opportunity to get your kids feet wet and help develop their love of the game of basketball from an early age. Enjoy expert instruction, a 27.5″ youth basketball per player, and four 5’6″ baskets for play. Each session starts out with a fun warm-up and stretch, followed by games, beginner drills, and exercise, then ends with music and playtime!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Monday’s from 5-6 pm starting on September 25th
REGISTRATION FEE: $50 per player until September 20th / $60 per player until September 25th
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Beginner Basketball Camp includes:
- Coaching and instruction from Healthy Buffalo founder Chas Kirsch and Peace Players International co-founder Sean Tuohey.
- Program uses four 5’6″ basketball hoop perfect for toddlers.
- A basketball for every player keeps kids motivated and engaged throughout the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo tee with the player’s name on the back for all players.
- Seven week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR 8 & UNDER CO-ED LEAGUE: