REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON:
Join us for Level 2 of our Beginner Hoops Program! The lead instructor of the camp this season is Dan Hannon, head coach of the Kenmore East JV basketball team. This is the perfect program for boys and girls ages 5-7 no matter what their current skill level is. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to develop your young ball players abilities and get them ready for league play!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday’s from 5:20-6:20 pm starting on March 6, 2019
REGISTRATION FEE: $75 per player until February 20th / $90 per player from February 21st to opening day
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Beginner Basketball Camp details:
- Coaching and instruction from Kenmore East JV Head Coach Dan Hannon and Williamsville East JV Boys Head Coach Scott Foster.
- Program uses 5’6″ basketball hoops that are perfect for toddlers.
- A basketball for every player keeps kids motivated and engaged throughout the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all players.
- Eight week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
Dan Hannon’s Basketball Biography
- Varsity assistant at Kenmore West from 2014-2017
- Kenmore East JV coach 2018-2019
- Ken-Ton Physical Education Teacher
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO FOR THE BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2 (AGES 5-7):