REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON:
Join us for Level 2 of our Beginner Hoops Program! The lead instructor of this camp is Sean Tuohey, co-founder of PeacePlayers Internation and a former D1 player at Lehigh. Sean has coached and run camps around the world and is now running this program for Healthy Buffalo. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to develop your young ball players abilities!
*** Due to the incredible demand of our Beginner Hoops Camp (Ages 3-4) we are allowing four year olds into this program for this season only to help accommodate some of the overflow from the other class! So this class, for this season only will be open for four, five and six year old boys and girls! ***
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday’s from 5:20-6:20 pm starting in November 7, 2018
REGISTRATION FEE: $75 per player until October 31st / $90 after October 31st
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Beginner Basketball Camp details:
- Coaching and instruction from Peace Players International co-founder Sean Tuohey.
- Program uses 5’6″ basketball hoops that are perfect for toddlers.
- A basketball for every player keeps kids motivated and engaged throughout the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all players.
- Eight week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
Coach Sean Tuohey’s Basketball Biography:
- Coached Northern Ireland in British University Games
- Assistant Coach Star of the Sea, Irish Pro League
- Developed all basketball related programming for PeacePlayers International in Ireland, South Africa and Israel. 2000-2010
- Assistant basketball coach Anacostia High school 2008
- Developed and ran 1st trauma informed basketball league for young children living in under served neighborhoods in Washington, DC 2011-2013
- Ran Adidas Nations Basketball programming 2008-2010 (Dallas, New Orleans)
- Division 1 basketball player Lehigh University, Patriot League All Rookie team 1996
- Healthy Buffalo 2014-2018
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR 8 & UNDER CO-ED LEAGUE: