*** This program is now full for the fall! Our Girls Basketball Camp (Ages 5-8) still has room! ***
Join us for Level 2 of our Beginner Hoops Program! The lead instructor of the camp this season is Fred Dupree. This is the perfect program for boys and girls ages 5-7 no matter what their current skill level is. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to develop your young ball players abilities and get them ready for league play!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday’s from 5:30-6:30 pm starting in September 25, 2019
REGISTRATION FEE: $75 per player until September 11th / $90 per player from September 12th to opening day
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Beginner Basketball Camp details:
- Coaching and instruction from Fred Dupree.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all players.
- Eight week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
Head Coach Fred Dupree Bio
- Niagara University 2018-2019: Assistant Coach
- Canisius College 2012-2016: Assistant Coach
- College of Charleston 2006-2012: Assistant Coach
- Rider University 2005-2006: Associate Head Coach
- Rider University 2001-2005: Assistant Coach
- University of Albany 2000-2001: Assistant Coach
- Stony Brook University 2000: Graduate Assistant
- 4 Year Letter-Winner @ Canisius College 1994-1998
- Played for John Beilein 1994-1997
- Team Captain 1997-1998
- NCAA Tournament 1996
- NIT Semifinalist 1995
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO FOR THE BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2 (AGES 5-7):