Join us for our Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)! Dan Hannon, the head coach of the Kenmore East JV basketball team, is leading this session. Join Dan as works on teaching the kids what they need to do to take their game to the next level. This eight week program leads to a season ending game
WHAT: Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday nights from 6:20-7:20 pm starting June 19, 2019
CAMP DUES: $75 per player until June 7th / $90 per player from June 8th to opening day
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10) Includes:
- Coaching and instruction from Kenmore East JV Head Coach Dan Hannon and Williamsville East JV Head Coach Scott Foster.
- Beautiful Healthy Buffalo jerseys for all participants.
- Eight week program with a mix a skill development, games, and scrimmages.
- All players take part in a season ending officiated game where parents, friends and family are encouraged to come watch.
Dan Hannon’s Basketball Biography
- Varsity assistant at Kenmore West from 2014-2017
- Kenmore East JV coach 2018-2019
- Ken-Ton Physical Education Teacher
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO FOR THE CAMP BELOW: