Join us for our Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)! The lead instructor of this camp is Sean Tuohey, co-founder of PeacePlayers International and a former D1 player at Lehigh. Sean has coached and run camps around the world and is now running this program for Healthy Buffalo. Don’t miss out on this great opportunity to take your young basketball player’s skills to the next level!
WHAT: Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday nights from 6:20-7:20 pm starting February 27th
CAMP DUES: $75 for early registration / $90 for late registration
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10) Includes:
- Coaching and instruction from PeacePlayers International Co-Founder Sean Tuohey (full bio below).
- Beautiful Healthy Buffalo jerseys for all participants.
- Eight week program with a mix a skill development, games, training and more!
Sean Tuohey’s Basketball Biography
- Coached Northern Ireland in British University Games
- Assistant Coach Star of the Sea, Irish Pro League
- Developed all basketball related programming for PeacePlayers International in Ireland, South Africa and Israel. 2000-2010
- Assistant basketball coach Anacostia High school 2008
- Developed and ran 1st trauma informed basketball league for young children living in under served neighborhoods in Washington, DC 2011-2013
- Ran Adidas Nations Basketball programming 2008-2010 (Dallas, New Orleans)
- Division 1 basketball player Lehigh University, Patriot League All Rookie team 1996
- Healthy Buffalo 2014-2018
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM WEEK 1 OF OUR CO-ED BASKETBALL LEAGUE (AGES 6-8):