Join us for our Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)! This session is being coached by Quintin Redfern. Coach Q is the Founder of Last 1 Best 1 and a former point guard and captain at Livingstone College, North Carolina. Join Quintin as works on the players basketball IQ and hones their basketball skills.
WHAT: Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday nights from 6:30-7:30 pm starting September 25th, 2019
CAMP DUES: $75 per player until September 11th / $90 per player from September 12th to opening day
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Boys Basketball Camp (Ages 8-10) Includes:
- Coaching and instruction from Quintin Redfern.
- Beautiful Healthy Buffalo jerseys for all participants.
- Eight week program with a mix a skill development, games, and scrimmages.
- All players take part in a season ending officiated game where parents, friends and family are encouraged to come watch.
Quintin Redfern’s Basketball Biography
- Founder of Last 1 Best 1, Inc.
- Played collegiately at Livingstone College, NC and was the team captain and point guard.
- During the 2010-2011 season he helped lead the Blue Bears to the schools first conference championship in school history.
- Attended Genesee Community College from 2009-2010 and led the team in assists with 6.2 per game, which also placed him in the top 15 in the nation.
- Over the years Coach Q has mentored and helped hundreds of young basketball players throughout New York State hone their skill sets to reach the next basketball plateau in their lives.
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO FOR THE CAMP BELOW: