REGISTER BY MAIL WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
WHAT: 6-on-6 Co-Ed Broomball Tournament (Min. 2 female players on ice at all times)
WHERE: Canalside Buffalo, 44 Prime St, Buffalo, NY 14202
WHEN: February 4th (8 am-3 pm), 2018
WHO: Men & Women 18 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Competitive & Recreational Divisions
TEAM REGISTRATION: $450 Early (1/26) / $500 Late (1/27-2/1)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $60
REFEREE FEE: None. Registration cost includes everything.
THE CANALSIDE BROOMBALL TOURNAMENT FAQS:
- Broomball sticks are provided.
- World cup style format with round-robin match play, followed by playoff guarantees each team a minimum of five games.
- Games are 25 minutes in length with a running clock.
- All players must wear a helmet during game play. Helmets are not provided, but any helmet will do (bike, skating, equestrian, construction, etc.).
- Curling and ice skating will be available during the weekend of the tourney so bring your whole family to join in on the fun!
- A trophy for the winning team and awards will be handed out at the conclusion of the tournament.
- If you sign up individually you will be placed on a team and sent your team roster, team name and schedule at least three days before the tourney.
WATCH THE EPIC CONCLUSION OF LAST SEASON’S CHAMPIONSHIP GAME HERE: