WHAT: Co-Ed Sand Volleyball League
WHERE: Wilkeson Point, 225 Fuhrmann Blvd, Buffalo, NY 14202
WHEN: Friday Nights Starting June 18th, 2021
GAME TIMES: 6:15, 7:10, and 8:05 pm
WHO: Men & Women 18+
SKILL LEVEL: Low Recreational & High Recreational
TEAM REGISTRATION: $300 early registration (until 5/31) / $325 regular registration (after 5/31)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $50 early registration (until 5/31) / $65 regular registration (after 5/31)
*For individual registration we will build two teams of individual registrants. You will be emailed your team name and roster one to two weeks before opening night. If you want to play with a friend or two there is a spot to indicate as such when you register.
REFEREE FEE PER TEAM: $15 per team each week
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Co-Ed Beach Volleyball Includes:
- Enjoy the brand new renovated beach volleyball courts at the Outer Harbor featuring freshly poured sand, new nets, a permanent food truck and doubledecker shipping container bar.
- An eight week round-robin regular season plus playoffs.
- Minimum of two female players must be fielded at all times.
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
- Online standings updated weekly.
- Each team receives beautiful custom made Healthy Buffalo jerseys with registration.
- The jerseys are required to wear for tournament play.
- Season ending awards for the league winning team and the top male and female player.
- Relive the tournaments best moments with professional photography, video highlights and live streaming on Facebook.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR CO-ED SAND VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE: