REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
WHAT: Co-Ed Softball League
WHERE: Veteran’s Stadium (2960 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna, NY 14218) & Memorial Field (505 Ridge Road, Lackawanna, New York 14218)
WHEN: Friday Nights Starting June 7, 2019
WHO: Men & Women 18 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational (If we get 12 teams or more we will split into two skill levels!)
TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $450 / Late Registration $500
RETURNING TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $350 / Late Registration $400 (does not include jerseys. Jerseys for new players can be purchased as needed for $15 a piece.)
REFEREE FEE: $20 per game, per team.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
For more information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO CO-ED SOFTBALL LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Registration includes up to twelve beautiful custom made Healthy Buffalo softball jerseys.
- Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15 each.
- Each team receives four (4) game balls and one book to track stats and keep score.
- Ten week regular season, plus playoffs.
- Online standings and registration.
- Live Facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Season ending awards.
- We are just getting started. Stay tuned for more surprises coming.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, LEAGUE FORMAT, RULES & DETAILS:
- This is a slow-pitch softball league.
- Rosters breakdown should be as follows: 6 male players / 4 female players.
- Maximum of 10 players in the field.
- Batting lineup can have up to 12 players.
- Batting lineup can not have three male players in a row, except on the back end of the lineup (b-g-b-g-b-g-b-g-b-b).
- Must have male/female pitcher/catcher combo.
- Must play at least one female player in the outfield.
- Batting lineup must alternate male/female, except the back end of the lineup based on roster makeup.
- Teams must provide their own bats. All bats must be certified American Softball Association (ASA) bats.
- Base runner’s cannot leave the base until contact is made by the batter.
WATCH THE HEALTHY BUFFALO PROMOTIONAL VIDEO: