REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
WHAT: Co-Ed Softball League
WHERE: Veteran’s Stadium & Memorial Field, 2960 South Park Avenue, Lackawanna, NY 14218
WHEN: Friday Nights Starting June 8, 2018
WHO: Men & Women 18 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational
TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $450 / Late Registration $500
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: Early Registration $45 / Late Registration $50
REFEREE FEE: $20 per game, per team.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
For more information contact us via email at email@example.com!
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO CO-ED SOFTBALL LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Beautiful Healthy Buffalo tee shirts for all players.
- Beautiful Healthy Buffalo softball jerseys with early registration.
- Each team receives four (4) game balls and one book to track stats and keep score.
- Eight game season, plus playoffs.
- Online standings and registration.
- Live facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Season ending awards.
- We are just getting started. Stay tuned for more surprises coming.
- Be a part of history and join us for our first ever season of co-ed softball… HB style!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, LEAGUE FORMAT, RULES & DETAILS:
- Rosters breakdown should be as follows: 6 male players / 4 female players.
- Maximum of 10 players in the field.
- Batting lineup can have up to 12 players.
- Batting lineup can not have three male players in a row, except on the back end of the lineup (b-g-b-g-b-g-b-g-b-b).
- Must have male/female pitcher/catcher combo.
- Must play at least one female player in the outfield.
- Batting lineup must alternate male/female, except the back end of the lineup based on roster makeup.
- Teams must provide their own bats. All bats must be certified American Softball Association (ASA) bats.
- Base runner’s cannot leave the base until contact is made by the batter
WATCH THE HEALTHY BUFFALO PROMOTIONAL VIDEO: