WHAT: Girls Basketball Camp (Ages 11-14)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Tuesday nights from 6:30-7:30 pm starting July 9th!
AGES: 11-14 years old (Players must be under 15 years old on opening day)
CAMP DUES: Early registration is $40 per player, late registration is $50 per player
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration will close after the first 25 players register, otherwise registration will remain open until opening day.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for the primary parent/guardian!
The Healthy Buffalo Girls Basketball Camp includes:
- Coaching and instruction from Healthy Buffalo Coach of the Year Beth Antonius.
- Special guest instructors from other former college players and experienced coaches throughout the Healthy Buffalo network.
- Focus on the Basketball FUN-damentals including shooting, dribbling, passing and more through drills and scrimmages.
- 10′ regulation basketball hoops are used for the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey is provided for all participants.
- Four week program.
- Photography and video of all participants.
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO OF THE ACTION: