REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON:
WHAT: Girls 10 & Under Summer Basketball League
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): 45 Minute practices on Tuesdays (4:45-5:30 pm or 5:30 – 6:15 pm)
WHEN (GAMES): 50 Minute Games on Wednesdays (Start times: 4:50, 5:40, 6:30 and 7:20 pm)
AGES: 10 & Under (Players must be under eleven years old on opening day)
LEAGUE DUES: Early registration is $40 per player, late registration is $50 per player
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Once we have 40 players we will close registration, otherwise registration will remain open until opening day.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Coaching and instruction from former Timon and Holy Angels Academy Head Coach Fran Snyder and Dave Nelson.
- Special guest instructors from some of the best coaches in WNY including Rachelle Matthys (Head Coach of the Medaille Mavericks) and Tawan Slaughter of the Buffalo 716ers.
- Games and practices use a modified 9′ basketball hoop.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
FEATURING INSTRUCTIONS FROM TWO OF WNY’S TOP BASKETBALL COACHES:
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM WEEK 1 OF OUR 8U CO-ED LEAGUE: