REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON:
Get ready for a youth basketball experience like you have never seen before! The season starts on June 20th!
WHAT: Girls 10 & Under Summer Basketball League
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): 45 Minute practices on Tuesdays (4-4:45 pm, 4:45-5:30 pm, or 5:30 – 6:15 pm)
WHEN (GAMES): 50 Minute Games on Wednesdays (Start times: 4:00, 4:50, 5:40, 6:30 and 7:20 pm)
LEAGUE DUES: $40 per player until May 20th / $50 per player until June 20th
AGES: 10 & Under (Players must be under eleven years old on opening day)
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Coaching and instruction from former Timon and Holy Angels Academy Head Coach Fran Snyder and Dave Nelson.
- Games and practices use a modified 9′ basketball hoop.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM WEEK 1: