*** Opening day for next season is TBD! ***
WHAT: Girls Basketball League (Ages 8-11)
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): One per week on either Wednesday or Thursday night at 5:15 or 6:05 pm
WHEN (GAMES): Saturday afternoons from 3:30 to 6:15 pm
AGES: 11 & Under (Players must be under twelve years old on opening day)
LEAGUE DUES: Early registration is $60 per player, late registration is $75 per player
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Once we have 40 players we will close registration, otherwise registration will remain open until opening day.
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Each team will be composed of 10 players, with an ‘A’ team of older players and a ‘B’ team of younger players.
- Playing time is split 50/50 with all players, with all players on the B team substituting into the game at the midway point through each quarter.
- Coaching and instruction from the Healthy Buffalo network of coaches!
- Games and practices use 10′ baskets.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR GIRLS BASKETBALL CAMP: