The purpose of this program is to improve the fitness level of children, encourage team building and create a positive social experience by providing introductory level classes on basketball, soccer, football, baseball, and fitness, in a fun and relaxed environment. This program will not only teach kids the basics of a number of sports, but will also introduce them to concepts of teamwork, self-improvement and confidence building while making friends and staying fit. The program encompasses not only sports and fitness, but also holistic health by incorporating nutritious snacks and food into the program. All participants will receive a custom made Healthy Buffalo performance tee, individual and action photography and a memorable highlight video of the camp as a keepsake to last forever.
WHAT: Kids Fitness & Sports Program (Ages 4-6)
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Saturday’s from 1:00-1:50 pm starting on March 2, 2019
REGISTRATION FEE: $45 for early registration / $50 for regular registration / $60 for late registration
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Kids Fitness & Sports Program Details:
- Program is led by Healthy Buffalo founder Chas Kirsch and coach Kevin Kirby.
- This program is for young kids and requires some parental engagement during the program to help the children through the activities.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo performance tee with the player’s name on the back for all participants.
- Six week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR 8 & UNDER CO-ED BASKETBALL LEAGUE: