*** THIS LEAGUE IS IDEAL FOR THE CASUAL BASKETBALL PLAYER! WE HAVE STRICTLY ENFORCED RULES FOR THIS LEAGUE: NO ONE OVER 6’3″, NO ONE WHO CAN DUNK, NO ONE WHO HAS PLAYED COLLEGE BALL, NO HEALTHY BUFFALO ALL-STARS, NO ONE WHO HAS EVER LED A HEALTHY BUFFALO LEAGUE IN SCORING (EXCEPT THIS LEAGUE)! REGISTER WITH THE CONFIDENCE THAT YOU WON’T BE GETTING BLOWN OUT IN THIS LEAGUE! ***
* No verbal commitments! The first 10 teams paid and registered play. This league will sell out fast. *
WHAT: 5-on-5 Full Court Basketball League
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Next Season starts on February 3, 2020 at 7:15 pm
WHO: Men 18 and Over
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational
NEW TEAM REGISTRATION (Includes up to 8 reversible jerseys): $310 early registration / $335 late registration
RETURNING TEAM REGISTRATION (Does not include jerseys): $260 early registration / $285 late registration
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION: $50 early registration / $55 late registration (Includes jersey)
RETURNING PLAYER REGISTRATION: $40 early registration / $45 late registration (Does not include a jersey)
REFEREE FEE: $40 per game
*The schedule will be posted online three days before tipoff. If you sign up individually you will be placed on a team based on your position and skill level. You will receive an email approximately one week before tipoff with the email addresses of your teammates and your team name.
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo NBCC Basketball League includes:
- Season ending NBA style 3-Point Shootout.
- Eight Weeks of Regular Season Action and Playoffs
- Exclusive Reversible Healthy Buffalo Game Day Jerseys
- Two IAABO Certified Referees for Every Game
- Season Ending Trophies & Awards
- Online Schedule, Stats, Standings, Photography, & Registration
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
Watch Healthy Buffalo’s promotional video: