WHAT: 5-on-5 Full Court Women’s Basketball League
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Wednesday nights starting March 18, 2020
WHO: Women 18 and Over
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational and Competitive Divisions (Depending on league demand and number of teams)
NEW TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $310 / Late Registration $335
EXISTING TEAMS: Early Registration $260 / Late Registration $285 (Does not include jerseys)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: Early Registration $50 / Late Registration $55
EXISTING HB PLAYERS: Early Registration $40 / Late Registration $45 (Does not include jersey)
REFEREE FEE: $40 per game
*The schedule will be posted online three days before tipoff. If you sign up individually you will be placed on a team based on your position and skill level. You will receive an email approximately three days before tipoff with the email addresses of your teammates and your team name.
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Women’s Basketball League includes:
- Eight or Nine Game Regular Season Action and Playoffs.
- Exclusive Reversible Healthy Buffalo Game Day Jerseys.
- Two IAABO Certified Referees for Every Game.
- Season Ending NBA Style 3-Point Shootout.
- Season Ending Trophies & Awards.
- Online Schedule, Stats, Standings, Photography, Video Highlights, Recaps & Registration.
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
Watch Healthy Buffalo’s promotional video: