*** ADD YOUR NAME TO OUR EMAIL LIST TO BE NOTIFIED ABOUT OUR NEXT CLINIC! ***
RSVP for the next clinic run by PeacePlayers International Co-Founder Sean Tuohey joins up with Healthy Buffalo All-Star Quintin Redfern to run our second Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball Clinic. All participants will receive an authentic Healthy Buffalo pro jersey as worn by the Healthy Buffalo Dream Team, partake in a group warmup, followed by a number of station drills to learn the fundamentals of basketball. In true Healthy Buffalo fashion photography and a full video rebroadcast are included in the price of admission. Registration is now open! Watch the video below to check out footage from our first clinic.
WHAT: YOUTH BASKETBALL CLINIC & EXHIBITION
COST: $10 PER PLAYER
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at email@example.com!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Clinic & Exhibition includes:
- World class instruction by PeacePlayers International Co-Founder Sean Tuohey and professional basketball trainer Quintin Redfern.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo All-Star jersey for all participants.
- 60 minute clinic learning the fundamentals of basketball in a very lively and fun environment.
- Foods and beverages following the game.
- Photography and video of all participants.
Watch the footage from our last Kids Clinic: