*** Registration is full! ***
REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON WITH THE DOWNLOADABLE APPLICATION:
WHAT: 6-on-6 Co-Ed Broomball League (Min. 2 female players on ice at all times)
WHERE: Canalside Buffalo, 44 Prime St, Buffalo, NY 14202
WHEN: Monday nights starting November 25, 2019 with games running from 6:30-10:10 pm
WHO: Men & Women 18 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Competitive & Recreational
NEW TEAM REGISTRATION: $600 Early Registration (Until 10/31) / $625 Regular Registration (11/1-11/22) / Late Registration
$650 (After 11/22) (Includes up to eight Healthy Buffalo hoodies. Additional hoodies can be purchased for $25 if your roster exceeds eight players.)
EXISTING TEAM REGISTRATION: $500 Early Registration (Until 10/31) / $525 Regular Registration (11/1-11/22) / Late
Registration $550 (After 11/22) (This option does not include the Healthy Buffalo hoodie required for game play. Additional hoodies can be purchased for $25 for new players or if an existing player lost their hoodie from last season.)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $75 Early Registration (Until 10/31)/$80 Regular Registration (11/1-11/22) / $90 Late Registration (After 11/22)
REFEREE FEE: $25 per game, per team.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
For more information contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO BROOMBALL LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- An eight week regular season and full three weeks of playoffs.
- Broomball sticks are provided.
- Video Highlight Reels.
- Weekly photos.
- Iconic Healthy Buffalo hoodies.
- Online standings, statistics, leader boards, weekly recaps, and registration.
- Live facebook updates including pictures and highlight clips.
- Season ending awards.