*** Sign up for our email list to be notified when registration opens for next season! ***
This league is individual entry only and capped at 48 registrants. When you register you can elect to be a captain and draft your team for the season. Teams will be picked following pickup games on opening day beginning at 1 pm. All registered players are required to attend opening day when teams are picked.
WHAT: 5-on-5 Full Court Basketball League
WHERE: Pro Training Facility (875 Eggert Drive, North Tonawanda, NY 14120)
WHEN: Saturday afternoons beginning January 7th, 2023 with game times at 1, 2 and 3 pm.
WHO: Men 40 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Competitive & Recreational
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION: Early Registration $60 / Late Registration $65 (Includes jersey)
EXISTING HB PLAYERS: Early Registration $50 / Late Registration $55 (Does not include jersey)
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo.
REFEREE FEE: $45 per game, per team.
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO 30 & OVER LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Eight weeks plus playoffs.
- Shot clock starting in the last minute of the first half.
- Two IAABO certified referees for every game.
- Stat tracking.
- Iconic Healthy Buffalo game day jerseys.
- Online standings and statistics.
- Live facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Season ending awards.
Check out pics from our 30 & Over Men’s League: