WHAT: 7v7 Indoor Co-Ed Soccer League
WHERE: Mil-Sher Sports Center (1520 Military Rd, Tonawanda, NY 14217)
WHEN: Wednesday & Thursday nights starting January 10th, 2024
GAME TIMES: 9:00, & 10:00 pm
WHO: Men & Women 18 & Over
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational
NEW TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $695 / Regular Registration $725
*New team registration includes up to 11 beautifully stitched custom Healthy Buffalo jerseys for your team.
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION: Early Registration $79 / $89 Regular Registration
*Individual registration includes a beautifully stitched custom Healthy Buffalo jersey.
RETURNING TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $595 / Regular Registration $625
*This option does NOT include jerseys. Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15 each!
RETURNING PLAYER REGISTRATION: Early Registration $69 / $79 Regular Registration
*This option doesn’t include a jersey. A new jersey can be added for $15!
REFEREE FEE: $30 per game, per team.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO CO-ED SOCCER LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Beautifully stitched custom made Healthy Buffalo soccer jerseys for all players.
- Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15 each.
- The season includes seven weeks of regular season action and playoffs.
- Online standings and registration.
- Live Facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Team pictures and action shots of the games.
- Season ending awards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, LEAGUE FORMAT, RULES & DETAILS:
- Registration is open for both teams and individuals.
- At least two female player must be fielded at all times during the game.
- Goals scored by female players count for two points.
- If you register individually you are guaranteed to be placed on a team.
- If you sign up individually, there will be a field where you can enter roster requests to play with other friends and players.
- Indoor turf shoes are recommended and shin pads are required while playing.
- No slide tackles.
- The 6/4 rule will be in effect. If your team goes up four goals or more you must play with six players instead of seven. If the score gets within three points again, your seventh player may reenter the game.
- We recommend a roster size of ~12 players.
CHECK OUT THE AWESOME ACTION FROM OUR SOCCER LEAGUE: