WHAT: 6v6 Co-Ed Sand Volleyball League
WHERE: Firemen’s Park (90 Gould Ave, Depew, NY 14043)
WHEN: Thursday Nights Starting May 25, 2023
GAME TIMES: 6:15, 7:10, and 8:05 pm
WHO: Men & Women 18+
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational
TEAM REGISTRATION: $300 early registration (until 3/31) / $325 regular registration (after 3/31)
*Team registration includes up to eight beautiful custom Healthy Buffalo jerseys. If you are rostering more than eight players there is an option to add extra jerseys when registering!
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: $55 early registration (until 3/31) / $65 regular registration (after 3/31)
*For individual registration we will build two teams of individual registrants. You will be emailed your team name and roster one to two weeks before opening night. If you want to play with a friend or two there is a spot to indicate as such when you register.
REFEREE FEE PER TEAM: $15 per team each week
The Healthy Buffalo Co-Ed Beach Volleyball Includes:
- Enjoy the brand-new renovated sand volleyball courts at Firemen’s Park.
- An eight week round-robin regular season plus playoffs.
- Minimum of two female players must be fielded at all times.
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
- Online standings updated weekly.
- Each team receives beautiful custom-made Healthy Buffalo jerseys with registration.
- The jerseys are required to wear for league play.
- Season ending awards for the league winning team and the top male and female player.
- Relive the tournaments best moments with professional photography, video highlights and live streaming on Facebook.
- There is no limit on roster size. Registration includes up to eight jerseys and additional jerseys can be purchased as needed.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR FIREMEN’S PARK CO-ED SAND VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE: