Get ready for this exciting opportunity to get your kids feet wet and help develop their love of the game of basketball from an early age. Enjoy expert instruction, a 27.5″ youth basketball per player, and toddler friendly baskets for play. Each session starts out with a fun warm-up and stretch, followed by games, beginner drills, and exercise, then ends with music and playtime!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Tuesday’s from 5:30-6:30 pm starting on October 5th!
REGISTRATION FEE: $85 for early registration / $95 for regular registration
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
The Healthy Buffalo Beginner Basketball Camp details:
- This program is for young kids and requires parental engagement during the program to help their children through the activities.
- Coaching and instruction from former Canisius College Women’s Assistant Coach and Medialle Women’s Head Coach Rachelle Matthys.
- Program uses three 5’6″ basketball hoops and one 4′ hoop that are perfect for toddlers.
- A basketball for every player keeps kids motivated and engaged throughout the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo tee or jersey for all participants!
- Register at least two weeks before opening day and we will customize your child’s jersey with their name on the back!
- Seven week program.
- Special guest instructors from the Healthy Buffalo universe throughout the season!
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM BEGINNER HOOPS CAMP LEVEL 2 (AGES 5-7):