*** Registration is now open! ***
WHAT: Co-Ed Kickball League
WHERE: Firemen’s Park (90 Gould Ave, Depew, NY 14043)
WHEN: Monday nights from 6:00 – 8:00 pm starting on Monday nights starting May 22, 2023!
WHO: Men & Women 18 years of age and older
SKILL LEVEL: Recreational
TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration: $275 / Late Registration: $325 (Includes up to 12 Healthy Buffalo performance tees)
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: Early Registration: $50 / Late Registration $60
*League jerseys are required for league play. Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15!
WEEKLY REFEREE FEE: $20 per team, per game
*The schedule will be posted online Wednesday before gameday. If you register individually you will receive an email approximately three days before game day with the email addresses of your teammates and your team name.
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO CO-ED KICKBALL LEAGUE DETAILS:
- Each team must have a minimum of four (4) female players.
- Seven or eight week regular season plus playoffs.
- Online standings.
- Video Highlight Reels.
- Iconic Healthy Buffalo performance tees.
- Live facebook updates including, pictures and highlight clips.
- Season ending awards.
- Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THIS INTENSITY?!?!