*** Sign up for our email list to be notified when registration opens for next season! ***
WHAT: Indoor Floor Hockey League
WHERE: Depew Ice Pavilion, 78 Gould Ave, Depew, NY 14043
WHEN: Tuesday nights starting May 16, 2023
GAME TIMES: 6:20, 7:15, 8:10, 9:05 and 10:00 pm
WHO: Adults 18 & Over
TEAM REGISTRATION: Early Registration $325 / Regular Registration $375
*Team registration includes up to 8 beautifully stitched custom Healthy Buffalo jerseys for your team. Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15 each as needed.
INDIVIDUAL REGISTRATION: Early Registration $55 / $65 Late Registration
GOALIE REGISTRATION: Early Registration $30 / $35 Late Registration
*Individual registration includes a beautifully stitched custom Healthy Buffalo jerseys for all players.
REFEREE FEE: $30 per game, per team.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for all registered players.
THE HEALTHY BUFFALO 6 v 6 FLOOR HOCKEY LEAGUE INCLUDES:
- Beautifully stitched custom made Healthy Buffalo jerseys for all players.
- Additional jerseys can be purchased for $15 each.
- The season includes at least eight weeks of regular season action and playoffs.
- Online standings, stats and registration.
- Team pictures and action shots of the games.
- Season ending awards.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, LEAGUE FORMAT, RULES & DETAILS:
- Click here for the complete rules set.
- Registration is open for both teams and individuals.
- Rosters can include female players. Goals scored by female players count as 2 points.
- If you register individually you are guaranteed to be placed on a team.
- If you sign up individually, you will be able to enter roster requests to play with other friends and players when registering.
- If registering individually you will be asked what position you prefer and what your skill level is.
- Players can use either an indoor or outdoor hockey stick.
- We recommend a roster size of eight players, but there is no limit on roster size.
- Games will consist of three, fifteen minute periods.