BECOME A HEALTHY BUFFALO COACH!
Are you passionate about teaching kids the game of basketball? What about volleyball? Soccer? Baseball? Something else? Let us know! We have tons of kids that are interested in staying active and are always looking for coaches to help out. Here are some of the programs we are currently looking for coaches for:
- Youth Basketball League: We are looking for volunteer Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches for our youth basketball leagues. Our most popular league is our league for ages 7 & 8, but we run leagues for older kids over the summer and a league for ages 9 & 10 in the fall. You don’t need to be the next Phil Jackson to make an impact in our youth leagues. Just have a passion for teaching kids, the game of basketball and be a good role model.
- Youth Basketball Camps: Do you have what it takes to run your own camp? Do you have the charisma, leadership and organizational skills to run camps on your own? If so, we will provide everything you need to be a successful coach. Maybe you don’t want to run your own camp, but you would like to be an assistant coach and help out. We have a spot for you too! Our camps are super popular and run year-round for all age groups.
- Youth Volleyball Coach: We are currently looking for a youth volleyball coach to run an intro level volleyball program over the summer at Wilkeson Pointe on the waterfront in Buffalo.
- Youth Soccer Coach: We are currently looking for a soccer coach to run an entry level soccer program in Ken-Ton and to assist with our Soccer Sunday’s pickup soccer games.
- Youth Fitness & Sports Program: Are you interested in teaching kids about fitness and an overview of many different sports? We are looking for qualified coaches to run our Youth Sports & Fitness Program, where we teach kids the importance of fitness and give an overview of a different sport in each week of the program.
- Youth Tennis Coach: Are you a tennis aficionado? Are you good working with kids? Then please reach out to us to help coach our upcoming Youth Tennis Program.
We make our coaches stars. All of our coaches get promo videos made of them. They all receive custom Healthy Buffalo gear. We pay for any and all training they need. And it’s also awesome to be a part of WNY’s ultimate sports and wellness organization. Are you in? Interested candidates can reach out to Chas at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.