*** Sign up for our email list to be notified when registration opens for next season! ***
Get ready for a youth basketball experience like you have never seen before! Next season starts TBD!
WHAT: Boys Basketball League (Ages 9 & 10)
WHERE: Pro Training Gym (875 Eggert Drive, North Tonawanda, NY 14120) and the K of C (1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216)
EVALUATION & ORIENTATION FOR NEW PLAYERS: September 23, 2023
WHEN (PRACTICES): Early evening Monday-Friday depending on your team
WHEN (GAMES): Saturdays from 1-7 pm
LEAGUE DUES: Early registration $149 / Regular registration $159
AGES: 9 & 10 (Players must be under eleven years old on opening day)
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Once we have 60 players we will close registration, otherwise registration will remain open until game day!
Team Practice Schedule (Fall 2023):
TBD: Warriors w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Lakers w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Nuggets w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Bulls w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Mavs w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Spurs w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Celtics w/ Coach TBD
TBD: Knicks w/ Coach TBD
What separates the Healthy Buffalo Boys Basketball League from other youth leagues:
- WNY’s top coaches composed of lifelong basketball players.
- All players receive a practice jersey and a custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo game jersey with name and number of their choice.
- The league is composed of just nine and ten year old players, so your child is only competing with kids his age.
- A premium product. We limit the amount of players and always sell out which allows us to maintain a standard of conduct among our players and coaches. You are very likely to see banned players and coaches end up in other leagues that are hurting for participation.
- Great facilities to play in. No tiny gyms or playing sideways on bigger courts.
- Two IAABO Certified officials for all games.
- Yearlong training opportunities through our existing camps with the area’s top coaches to make sure your child is progressing in his development.
- The only hoops organization around with programs starting as early as three years old and running leagues all the way through ages 40+, ensuring lifelong friends and relationships are formed.
- Weekly practice and game.
- Full regular season and playoffs.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Professional photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM OUR YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE (AGES 7 & 8):