REGISTER BY MAIL OR IN PERSON:
WHAT: Girls 10 & Under Basketball Camp
WHERE: Knights of Columbus, 1530 Kenmore Ave, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN: Tuesday nights from 6:20-7:40 pm starting on February 19th!
AGES: 7-10 years old (Players must be under eleven years old on opening day)
CAMP DUES: Early registration is $55 per player, late registration is $70 per player
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Registration will close after the first 24 players register, otherwise registration will remain open until opening day.
* Registration includes one year’s membership dues in Healthy Buffalo for the primary parent/guardian!
The Healthy Buffalo Girls Basketball Camp includes:
- Coaching and instruction from Healthy Buffalo Coach of the Year Beth Antonius.
- Special guest instructors from other former college players and experienced coaches throughout the Healthy Buffalo network.
- Focus on the Basketball FUN-damentals including shooting, dribbling, passing and more through drills and scrimmages.
- 10′ regulation basketball hoops are used for the camp.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey is provided for all participants.
- Eight week program.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending game, banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE PROMO VIDEO OF THE ACTION: