Get ready for a youth basketball experience like you have never seen before! Next season starts on February 4th! There is still time to register.
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): 45 Minute practices on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays from 5 pm – 7:15 pm.
WHEN (GAMES): 50 Minute Games on Saturdays from 1 pm – 4:40 pm.
NEW PLAYER REGISTRATION: $40 per player until December 31st / $50 per player until February 4th
EXISTING PLAYER REGISTRATION: $20 per player until December 31st / $30 per player until February 4th (Does not include jersey)
AGES: 6-8 (Players must be under nine years old on opening day)
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Coaching and instruction from former Timon and Holy Angels Academy Head Coach Fran Snyder.
- Periodic special guest coaches throughout the season from some of the area’s top basketball minds.
- Games and practices use a modified 8′ basketball hoop.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM WEEK 1: