Get ready for another season of WNY’s #1 youth basketball league! Next season starts in TBD!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): 50 Minute practices on either Monday or Tuesday at 5:15 or 6:05 pm depending on your team.
WHEN (GAMES): 50 Minute Games on Saturdays from 11:30 am – 3:40 pm.
REGISTRATION FEE: $60 for early registration / $75 for late registration
AGES: 6-8 (Players must be under nine years old on opening day. Age verification may be required.)
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Games and practices use a modified 8′ basketball hoop.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.