Get ready for a youth basketball experience like you have never seen before! Next season starts on February 24th! Registration is now open!
WHAT: BOYS & GIRLS YOUTH BASKETBALL LEAGUE
WHERE: North Buffalo Community Center, 203 Sanders Rd, Buffalo, NY 14216
WHEN (PRACTICES): 45 Minute practices on Wednesdays and/or Thursdays from 5 pm – 7:15 pm.
WHEN (GAMES): 50 Minute Games on Saturdays from 11:30 am – 3:40 pm.
REGISTRATION FEE: $40 per player until February 9th / $50 per player until February 24th
AGES: 6-8 (Players must be under nine years old on opening day. Age verification may be required.)
CO-ED: BOYS & GIRLS ARE WELCOME!
For more information contact Chas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
The Healthy Buffalo Youth Basketball League includes:
- Coaching and instruction from former Timon and Holy Angels Academy Head Coach Fran Snyder and NBCC Youth Director Dave Nelson.
- Games and practices use a modified 8′ basketball hoop.
- A custom-made authentic Healthy Buffalo jersey for all participants.
- Eight week program with weekly practices and games.
- Online stats, standings, and registration.
- Highlight videos.
- Photography and video of all participants.
- Season ending banquet and awards.
CHECK OUT THE ACTION FROM LAST SEASON: